Saturday, August 16, 2008

My future novelist career

Here's a short list of birthday-themed erotic novels I plan on writing after turning 30. Note that these are not autobiographical, nor do I expect them to become autobiographical, unlike the series of ironic-t-shirt-themed erotic novels I've almost completed.

*The Man in the Pointy Hat Blowing on a Thing
*Oh, Yeah, I'm Hitting the Pinata
*Pin Your Tail on Me
*Twister is Weak
*Moon Bounce Adventures
*Moon Bounce Adventures 2
*P.S. Bring Your Friends
*Lawn Dart Stud (note: this one is also a thriller)
*Moon Bounce Adventures 3
*Birthday Suit
*The Only Gift I Want is a Hardy Boys Book (note: gay)

As you can guess, some of these will only get a novella treatment, since they're a little too simple for a full novel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other ideas for erotic novels:

Just Another Magic Fuck Day
Twosomesday
Hump Day
Turdsday
Fuckday
Satonherday
Sabbath Seductress

also:
My Schlong Also Rises
For Whom the Butt Tolls
The Old Man and the Seamen

cbbjr said...

This is Sam's friend Bigelow (Sam directed me here since I am 30 as of yesterday) and lawn dart stud and the note accompanying it made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to wet my pants.

Richard said...

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have confirmation that at least one person has laughed at at least one post on this blog. This puts me ahead of talkingpointsmemo.com, I guess.

Thanks for reading, Bigelow!